Pulani Paint Thickness Meter is the only recommended measurement device listed in the workshop manual for Daimler Chrysler AG and is also used by Volkswagen and Audiand other cars.
The Pulani Paint Gauge is also used in specialized manufacturing and inspection applications. Pulani Paint Meter is available in two versions: Imperial Version (Displays all measurements in Mils) andMetric Version (Displays all measurements in Microns).
IDEAL TOOL FOR…
* Automotive Dealers
* Automotive Refinishers
* Body Shops
* Car Auction Buyers
* Car Dealerships & Auto Inspectors and more…
* Fe-Probe: Measurement on Steel and Iron
* NFe-Probe: Measurements on Aluminum
* Measurement Range: 0.0 to 60 mils (0 – 1500 microns)
* Resolution: 0.5 mil (10 microns)
* Accuracy: ± (0.5 mil + 5%*) (*) of reading
* Minimum Area: 20 x 20 mm2 (0.8″ x 0.8″)
* Minimum Curvature: convex – Fe 15 mm (0.6″) / Al 150 mm (2″)
* Minimum Curvature: concave – Fe 30 mm (1.2″) / (Al 150 mm (2″)
* Storage Temperature: -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140° F)
* Operating Temperature: 0° C to 60° C (32° F to 140° F)
* Power Supply: Battery: 2 x 1.5V AAA Alkaline
* Weight: 78g Including batteries
GAUGE COMES COMPLETE WITH:
* Built-in Fe / NFe probes.
* Soft pouch case with a belt clip.
* 2 Alkaline AAA batteries 1.5V.
* Instruction manual.
* Calibration Test Certificate.
* 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.